If setting an alarm to wake yourself up becomes too mainstream and breadboard serves the purpose. Hang on!!
Probe’18 has an exclusive event Embedtronix, just for you. Come EMBED your brains in interesting real life scenarios this Probe’18.
Prizes worth 25k to be won
Step 1: Register with a maximum of 3 members per team. Questionnaire will be sent to the registered email ID. Check below for the Problem Statement.
Step 2: Submit the abstract/video of the task and answers to the questionnaire before the deadline via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Shortlisted teams will have finals during Probe 2018 at NIT Trichy. Finals will involve a new task. Problem Statement will be announced on spot. Components will be given to build the circuit.
1. Maximum of 3 members per team
2. For the prelims, submission of the task is compulsory along with the answers to the questionnaire, with maximum weightage is given to the task.
3. Mail the abstract for the task along with the answers to the questionnaire to email@example.com with “Embedtronix_team name_college name” as the subject. Also mention the names and Probe IDs of the team members in the mail.
4. BONUS: Post a working video demonstration for the task on YouTube and title it as “Probe2018 Embedtronix Task team name”. Paste the link to the YouTube Video in the document to be mailed to us.
5. Strictly no use of microcontrollers/microprocessors/other programmable devices.
6. Only one submission permitted per team.
Deadline for abstract/video submission of the task and answers to the questionnaire: 25th January 2018
Announcement of shortlisted teams for the Finals: 28th January 2018
Finals: 3rd - 4th February 2018
Madhan: +91 97903 81738
Kavya: +91 97904 88860
Login to register