Are you intrigued about designing circuits? Do you fantasize to change the world with a breadboard? Probe, NIT Trichy presents Embedtronix – a circuit design event, where you can build your own circuits for interesting real-life scenarios using ICs.
Cash prizes worth :
First prize : 8500 INR
Second prize : 6300 INR
Third prize : 5200 INR
Step1: Register with a maximum of 3 members per team at probe.org.in/events/embedtronix Questionnaire will be sent to the registered email ID.
Step2: Submit the abstract/video of the task and answers to the questionnaire before the deadline via email to email@example.com
Step3: Shortlisted teams will have finals during Probe 2019 at NIT-Trichy. Finals will involve a new task. Problem Statement will be announced on spot. Components will be given to build the circuit.
- Maximum of 3 members per team.
- For the prelims, submission of the task is compulsory along with the answers to the questionnaire, with maximum weightage is given to the task.
- Mail the abstract for the task along with the answers to the questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Embedtronix_<'team_name'>_<'college_name'>”as the subject. Also mention the names and Probe IDs of the team members in the mail.
- BONUS: Post a working video demonstration for the task on YouTube and title it as
“Probe2019Embedtronix Task<'team name'>”. Paste the link to the YouTube Video in the document to be mailed to us.
- Strictly no use of microcontrollers/microprocessors/other programmable devices.
- Only one submission permitted per team.