A single thought can change the world. Are you a visionary technocrat with such revolutionary ideas? Get ready to fire your neurons at the Ideathon challenge at Probe'19. Don't miss this unique opportunity to present your ideas to the expert panel from Qualcomm.
Topic and Theme: Networking and Wireless Communications (Wi-Fi)
Prizes: Cash prize worth INR 15k and smart fitness watches for the winning team.
- The students are invited to submit papers reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in above topic.
- Maximum of 2 members per team.
- Recommended areas in the above Topic includes (and is not limited to),
- Application of machine learning and AI in the wireless LAN networking.
- Expanding wireless LAN applications beyond just connectivity.
- Security in Wireless LAN networking.
- The following parameters are important and are expected in the paper presented:
- Objective and Abstract of the topic of presentation.
- Detailed description and explanation of the topic chosen.
- Benefits of the solution/topic presented.
- Details of Prototypes/Implementations that have been done on this topic (if any).
- Identify if this is an enhancement of an existing technology or an innovative new idea.
- References to public domain information used in the presentation.
- Send the soft copy of camera ready paper in PDF or WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Ideathon_<'author_name'>_<'college_ name'>”as the subject.
- All papers should strictly comply with the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, and 10-point font).
- Mention the team name and names of team members (along with their Probe IDs) in the word/PDF file.
- Top five shortlisted submissions will have finals during Probe2019 at NIT-Trichy, where they can present their papers in the form of Power point presentation.
- Duration of presentation for each team is 10 minutes and will be adjudged by a panel from Qualcomm.
- Only one submission permitted per team.